Policies & Procedures

Employer Reporting

Employer Contacts

401k Information

Participant (SCPT)


As a result of signing a Collective Bargaining Agreement with District Council #16 of the United Association, Employers agree to provide benefits to certain of their employees.

Those benefits are provided by making contributions to employee benefit trust funds and to certain other entities.Our job at the Contribution Compliance Department of the Southern California Pipe Trades Administrative Corporation, among other duties, is to collect and account for those contributions.


Employer Report forms are not available on this website at this time.

In order to accept contributions from an employer, there must be a ratified agreement with a participating Local Union on file in our office. When a Local Union signs an employer to an agreement, the agreement must be formally ratified by District Council 16.

Once the agreement is processed, District Council 16 will send us a copy of the ratified agreement and the employer number. The Fund office will mail out a new contractor packet after receipt of the agreement information from District Council 16.


Reminders & Update

Email for Employer Report Forms in
Excel spreadsheets. You can also request for a CD-ROM in the mail
or as an attachment by email


Download forms and publications here. You will need an Adobe PDF reader.

Employer Forms

New Employer Welcome Letter

Joint Collection Policies & Procedures

Corporate Officer/Owner Election to Participate

Exempt Owner Form & Information

Inactive Status Request

Employer Change of Address

Payment Methods Notice

Refund Policy

Reporting Requirements & Instructions for 401k

List of Corporate Officers, Sole Proprietors, Partners & Other Owner-Managers

Managing Benefits Contribution Brochure


Southern California Pipe Trades Administrative Corporation | 501 Shatto Place, 5th Floor | Los Angeles | CA 90020 | (800) 595-7473 | Press Option "2" for Members Services | Outside US (213) 383-0725 | Fax (213) 383-0725