The easiest way to enroll is to fill out forms available online. Then complete, sign and submit them to the Fund Office (along with any required materials). You will also receive forms and other materials in a welcome packet from the Fund Office when you first become eligible for benefits under the Health & Welfare Fund.
Be sure to fully complete and sign the forms below and submit to the Fund Office. Remember to enclose any required materials or processing may be delayed.
Send forms to the Fund Office by:
Fax (213) 383-0725, or
Mail to Southern California Pipe Trades Administrative Corporation
501 Shatto Place, Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA 90020
Ask your local union to send your materials to the Fund Office.
1. You must complete an Enrollment Form to provide participant information and enroll eligible dependents or they won't have coverage. For more information, refer to the section on Dependent Eligibility in your SPD.
2. You must complete a Claim Form to determine coordination of benefits or your claims will be denied.
3. You must complete a Beneficiary Form to name beneficiaries under the Health & Welfare Fund, Christmas Bonus Fund, Defined Contribution Fund and Retirement Fund.
4. You must complete a Dental Enrollment Form to select your dental option and enroll in dental coverage within 60 days of your initial eligibility date or you and your eligible dependents won't have dental coverage. If you miss this deadline, dental coverage won't begin until the 1st of the month following the date when your properly completed form is received by the Fund Office.
5. You must complete the Vision Enrollment Form to enroll in vision coverage within 60 days of your initial eligibility date or you and your eligible dependents won't have vision coverage. If you miss this deadline, vision coverage won't begin until the 1st of the month following the date when your properly completed form is received by the Fund Office.